Monday, March 5, 2012

Something about love

There is a scene in a story I have read before that I can always remember. That is a love story, in the book, the boy carries his girlfriend on the back and walks in the dark. The girl asks the guy if he is tired and here is the boy’s answer: “if the whole world is on your back, don’t you think it is heavy?” I never have a boyfriend before, so maybe I cannot understand what the true love is, but I was greatly touched by the utterance of the boy in the book. To the world you may be one person, but sometimes to one person you maybe the whole world.  

Every girl likes to dream for a sweet experience about love, including me. But what is the true love? I don't think love is something like when you get  together you can say forever to each other but when you break up you can forget the other in 10 seconds. That's not the true love to me. To me, true love is what my consin told me:" if I have 5 different lifes, I want to live in different houses, eat different foods, go to different job, but love the same person." 

2 comments:

Caryn Kirk said...

I have really enjoyed your topics this quarter! Your idea development is quite good. As you might expect, my only criticism is English language fluency. You struggle with when to use the article "the" for instance. I recommend that you sit with a native English speaker to proofread all your work before you turn it in. As you work through the fluency of each sentence, you will begin to sort out the grammatical rules better and "hear" the language better.

DUC = 10/10
Voice = 3/3
Mech = 1/4
Completion - 8/8
Total = 22/25

hammondhaas said...

I really enjoyed you're blog and your take on love!