Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kylin Zhang

I have heard a simile. There is a kind of people like the black cats, who just remedy their wound in the dark, don’t want anyone to see it. I don’t know why, but this simile makes me thinking of you, Kylin Zhang.

I used to talk to my friend about you, I told her everything about you was tugged at my heartstrings, makes my heart ache. But my friend laughed, and said that how this formidable man can makes your heart ache? We can only look up to him.

Kylin Zhang, see, she cannot understand you.

In her mind, you are powerful, perfect, just likes the sovereign descends the world. You can face to thousands of enemies without batting an eyelid. But she cannot see, the blood on your body after the fight; she cannot see, the vulneva under your clothes; she cannot see, you remedy your wound in the dark silently.
But I know. I know, no matter how painful you are, you will still stay calm and collected, and let the blood dye your blue shirt into red.

Kylin Zhang, I know your responsibility and your mission, but I still wish you happiness.

Ps: Kylin Zhang is a character from the novel, The Graver Robbers’ Chronicles.


No comments: